- Michael Gorney – Owner
- Dan Gorney – Vice President
- Melissa Hahn – Secretary
- Mike Messina – Director of Operations
- Steve Vasher – Director of Sales/Design
- Mike Simonsen – Senior Design Consultant
- Shannon Gorney – Office Manager
- Paula Gorney – Secretary
- Kevin Aho – Tree Division Superintendent
- Eric Riley – Fertilization Manager
- Jeff Gledhill – Project Manager
- Jesse Ussery – Project Manager
- Greg Raffin – Irrigation Manager
Our award-winning staff are experts in their fields. Proactive and professionally trained, they enjoy their work and look forward to the opportunity to serve you. You will find them friendly and responsive, always ready to go the extra distance to answer your questions and address your needs.
Our staff routinely participates in continuing horticultural education to stay up-to-date with new products and processes. This helps us make cost-effective decisions when completing tasks associated with your job. We operate in an environment of continuous improvement, always seeking new ways to perform work better, faster, and more economically. We go out of our way to show you how to minimize your investment while maximizing results.
Great Lakes Landscaping has developed an estimating system that enables us to determine how long it will take to complete your project. We determine in advance how many man hours will be required to do specified work. This takes the guess work out of bidding and removes the possibility of costly surprises.
Estimates are always free of charge.